Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Another Month goes by

I don't update this thing enough. I'll try to make amends for that soon. Hopefully.

Busy at work. Very busy. Lots of audits to do. Lots of work to do. Not enough time.

Anyways:

Bought and watched Bender's Big Score last night. Any Futurama fans, Bender fans, or cartoon fans in general should buy this. It was well worth it. Funny, sad, real drama. It's amazing to have one of my favorite shows back in such a great way. Not on television again, but doing their own thing on DVD. I couldn't be happier, unless they came back on similar to Family Guy.

But that's another story.

Listening to Vicarious by Tool. I wish I could live vicariously through someone else. That would make it so much easier to be lazy and even more self-important.

For all the readers out there, all one of you, not much progress from the screenplay side. Work has caused something of a snag as my time is limited. But anyway.

And finally for today, the holiday season is upon us yet again. Music, songs, lights, presents, blah blah blah. I haven't been much of a fan of Christmas for awhile. My birthday is always so damn close to Christmas that one suffers. Usually it's my birthday, and I have a feeling, a gut-feeling, that this year will be no different from any other. People forget, people don't want to see me, things change all over the place and it usually happens right around this time of year. So merry Christmas, and bah humbug.

1 comments:

Obsessedwithlife said...

Oh you're funny. I'm one important reader! I'm sure more will pop by here. Remember you are famous :).

I got the cute pics from the wedding in the mail that I ordered. We had 1 cute one together :). It's on my mini fridge in my room!

I'm not a huge Xmas fan either...yup. Sorry if I've ever forgotten your bday! I try to remember :). I have lots of them around this time-you, 3 of my bridesmaids, Gabe, a friend that used to be a 'best', etc!

Are you still working in insurance?? It occurred to me that I haven't asked you in a reallly long time b/c we always talked wedding stuff.

| Top ↑ |