Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ghosts I-IV


Nine Inch Nails new album, Ghosts I-IV follows a similar model to the newest Radiohead album, In Rainbows.

Follow this link

Pitchfork Article regarding new NIN

And you see why this is exciting. Some of the best NIN work, the best Trent stuff, has been his instrumental music (in my opinion).

And here we are, new century, new way of promoting music, and new NIN, yet again. That's four albums since 2005 I think (With Teeth, Year Zero, Year Zero Remixed, and Ghosts) and this is crazy. This is the beginning of a NIN revolution.

And I've downloaded, for free, from the website, the MP3s for the first 9 songs. Are they amazing? Are they beautiful?

I think the music world has been turned on its ear. And I'm certainly buying this album.

And you will hear more about this when the album is fully released.

0 comments:

| Top ↑ |