Friday, December 21, 2007

My top tens

Over the next few days, I will begin posting my top ten favorite films of the year and favorite albums of the year, as well as a few things that came out, whether comics-wise or video game-wise that excited me beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Just a word of advice though, this is a list that I compiled from the movies or music that I watched or listened to during this year. It's not a critics list, and for the most part, these movies won't show up on any end of the year favorites list or be nominated for awards.

These are the movies that made me strive to be a better filmmaker or screenwriter. These are the movies that made me want to be that much better.

Or the movies that were so funny or so ballsy that they just had to be part of the list.

It won't be completed as there are still a couple of movies I need to see before completing the list. And there are a few movies I missed, like The Darjeeling Limited or The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, that I would have loved to see but never got to (and quite possibly might miss out on until sometime next year, but I'm really hoping to get to see No Country for Old Men before the year is up).

Anyways, for anyone who actually reads this, keep watching the stars.

0 comments:

| Top ↑ |